A room with a very obvious name, it’s called The Quirky because… it is Quirky! Opening the entrance door reveals hidden steps that lead into the room via the (very low) original door space. We often get a ‘WOW” as guests go through the second door.
Situated at the front of our building and above the old Coach Entrance, The Quirky is beautiful and has quickly become established as our favourite room.
The Quirky offers exceptional privacy due partly to the nature of the entrance and also because the single window is located high in the room, thus the room is not overlooked.
The room features:
- Beautiful ceiling and wall beams
- High quality solid oak double bed with extremely comfortable mattress
- Solid oak furniture including spacious wardrobe, dressing table, etc.
- Spacious en-suite shower room with corner shower enclosure
- Samsung LED television with Freeview channels, including radio
- Tasteful decoration with some great pictures
Sunday- Thursday £80 per night.
Friday – Saturday £90 per night.
Tariff is ‘per room’ and includes breakfast for all guests staying in the room.
Special rates and discounts are available for long-term bookings, block bookings and for businesses with operatives working in the area who require premium accommodation at competitive prices.
Please note that because of differing preferences and, in some instances, allergies, we do not supply toiletries.
We are extremely proud of our rooms and their presentation and we will endeavor to ensure that you will thoroughly enjoy your stay.