Holly is a spacious king size room situated on the front of our building. Beautifully appointed with solid oak furniture and a superbly comfortable bed, Holly is ideal for special occasions or longer stays when space is important.
Our ‘Girl Cat’, Holly, owned us for 18 years from 1992 until 2010 when she sadly passed away.
Holly, along with her sibling, Holkin, enjoyed the most happy of lives with us and brought to us lots of happiness and fun. With a squeaky ‘meow’, Holly was the quiet one of the two but could be extremely mischievous. She hated the sound of aerosols and being picked up but loved to wake us early in the morning with a gentle tap of her paw or the whisper of her tail!
She also brought us many gifts that shall not be mentioned here but we’re sure that any cat lover will know only too well what can arrive via a cat flap! Chasing a live mouse around the bedroom at 3am is a firm memory to us!
We have named this room in her memory.
The room features:
- Beautiful ceiling beams
- High quality solid oak king size bed with extremely comfortable mattress
- Solid oak furniture including a large dressing table that is ideally suited for use as a work desk
- Spacious wardrobe
- Spacious en-suite bathroom incorporating a full size bath and powerful shower
- An original antique table which we use for your hospitality tray, tea, coffee, etc.
- Samsung LED television with Freeview channels, including radio
- Tasteful decoration with a limited edition print by Linda Jane Smith, renowned artist who loves to combine the two great loves of her life, cats and painting. See how many cats you can spot in her painting, It’s a Dogs Life!
Sunday – Thursday £90 per night.
Friday – Saturday £99 per night.
Tariff is ‘per room’ and includes breakfast for all guests staying in the room.
Special rates and discounts are available for long-term bookings, block bookings and for businesses with operatives working in the area who require premium accommodation at competitive prices.
Please note that because of differing preferences and, in some instances, allergies, we do not supply toiletries.
We are extremely proud of our rooms and their presentation and we will endeavor to ensure that you will thoroughly enjoy your stay.